Custom Search

Live stream on Twitch.tv/WoWGoldTitans

Friday, October 15, 2010

World of Warcraft: Paladin Tanking Video Releasing Today!!

Hey guys!

So I know there are a few Tankadins out there that may be a bit confused about how to tank since the WoW Patch 4.0.1 and hate Blizzard for putting a 30sec cooldown on Consecration... But don't stress because I think I know where Blizzard is going with this and I've figured out a pretty decent rotation. I'll have a video up by the end of the day. Keep and eye out for it!!

Here's the build and glyphs I'm using and so far it's doing pretty well. I've tanked a few randoms (ICC 5 mans included) and done my server's weekly with this build so give it a try and watch the upcoming video to explain where I'm going with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment